This virtual drop-ins are open to students on the UCIL26002 Digital Society course.
If you have any queries about the Digital Society topics, course content or the assessments then our virtual drop-in will give you the opportunity to ask a question and find the answer.
- Attend the virtual drop-in, or email us any time with any questions about the assessments.
- You can also optionally submit assessment ideas for feedback to email@example.com by the deadlines given in the Prepare & Reflect tool (we cannot mark drafts, but can provide limited feedback).
You can book in or join the drop-in sessions at any time and we will aim to answer your questions as soon as possible. This session will take place on the online video conferencing app Zoom.
There are 3 virtual drop ins:
- Week 2 — Wednesday 16th Feb between 2.00 and 4.00 (BST)
- Week 5 — Wednesday 9th March between 2.00 and 4.00 (BST)
- Week 10 — Wednesday 27th April between 2.00 and 4.00 (BST)
To book on a virtual drop in email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a detailed question that we can’t answer quickly, you can book a 1–2–1 consultation with a member of the team via our email email@example.com.